by Hannah Robinson

The Dream Sleeve Jumper and It's Impracticalities



Exaggerated sleeves are everywhere right now and it's something I am very ok with! This M&S jumper has been doing the rounds in the blogger world. The grey one has been super popular but this blush pink shade won me over, it's perfect for going into spring and in reality I really didn't need another grey knit in my collection! 

The only problem with this trend is how very highly impractical it is! Making cups of tea, putting on your makeup, washing up, and wearing a coat are just a few of the difficulties I've come across whilst wearing this jumper and other similarly large sleeved garments in my wardrobe and that's only before I've left the house... but who doesn't like a little challenge everyday ey? 

H x


2 comments

  1. I love this jumper! I see the same one in grey and was so tempted to buy. wish i did now! xx

    Zoe | ZoeBarson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I was I'd bought the grey one too haha xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig