by Hannah Robinson

The Oversized Green Bomber


Metallic skirt = check. Embroidered trainers = check. Oversized bomber = check. Ruffles = check.

Encompassing all possible trends in this look and am feeling ready for Spring! We had a glimpse of Spring this week and it was bloody glorious, never mind I was back in a winter jumper and scarf today but it is Britain.

I'll start with the skirt as what's not to love?! I'd been after a metallic skirt for awhile and would say I tried on a lot of what the high-street had to offer in this department. The problem I found was that a lot of the material used was very thin which made me look very hip-py and wasn't at all flattering. So when I came across this more structured one from H&M I knew it would be a winner, despite the fact I almost cut the circulation off in my hips every time I put it on because there's no blinking zip! But we can look past that because you know fashion is pain and all that.

So this bomber. Again H&M, I really need to stop shopping there, my wardrobe is starting to look like their shop floor. But anyway, I was drawn to this emerald green like a magpie. Not a colour I have ever worn but I think it's a great Spring jacket for those chillier days and it's definitely a statement. I'm actually going to New York in a couple of weeks which is SOOO exciting! And I think this is a contender to come with me, we'll see.

H x




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig