by Hannah Robinson

The Striped Blazer

Wearing: H&M Blazer (similar), Tshirt (similar), Topshop Skirt, TightsBoots
This look combines all my favourite trends ATM; a slogan tee, fishnets, a blazer, vinyl and buckle boots = my jam! 

Blazers are everywhere right now, whether they're striped, checked or textured, as long as they're oversized, anything goes. Paired with tshirts and jeans/skirts the blazer can really pair down a look and give it a smart casj vibe. I love it with this vinyl skirt. Vinyl is another trend that is doing the rounds and I'm feeling it! I'm still to brave vinyl trousers but they're defs on my radar. 

I managed to pick this blazer up in the sale for a mere £15! They also did matching trousers so I got those too for days when I feel like going matchy matchy; perfect for the office or a weekend brunch. I'm definitely a converted blazer wearer, I can see them being my go-to cover up this S/S.

H x

2 comments

  1. I love that blazer - been looking for the set in h and m in my size but haven't yet managed to find them unfortunately! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so annoying! Hope you manage to get it! x

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig