by Hannah Robinson

The Perfect Striped Dress






 




Topshop Boutique Dress, All Saints Jacket, ASOS Bag, Kurt Geiger Boots

Today's outfit is one of my favourite looks for awhile... although the lack of tights was perhaps slightly optimistic. 

When I first spotted this dress online I did that knee jerk reaction thing and added it to my basket in less than a second. After searching for the perfect striped dress for what seemed like forever, I knew this baby had to be mine. I feel like a striped dress is such a versatile piece to have in your wardrobe and anything coveted by the Chung I am on board with! It is more on the pricey side for what I would normally spend on a casual dress, but the Topshop Boutique pieces are so well made that I know it will stand the test of time, and we all deserve a little luxury now and again right? I love the way the dress falls, it's actually quite thick so is perfect for now and will be great for transitioning to Spring, not that I want to think that far ahead just yet. For now this is a serious contender for covering up my post Christmas dinner belly!

P.s It's 9 days til Christmas, whaaaat?!

H x



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig