by Hannah Robinson

A Look for Christmas Festivities














Coat Zara (out of stock), H&M Shirt (old), New Look Jeans, ASOS Boots

It's only 5 days to go! So I thought I'd put together a go-to look for any Christmas parties/drinks/ get togethers going on over the next few weeks. A quick apology for the quality of these shots, I was shooting a Christmassy themed lookbook with my pal so didn't take my camera (as hers is a beaut) so only had my phone on hand to grab some shots, so if I appear a bit blurry, that is why.

I picked up this shirt quite awhile ago from H&M and I absolutely love it. The detailing around the bottom is so unusual, it really adds something to a basic outfit and makes a pretty twinkling sound when you're walking about. I also love coated jeans at this time of year, they're just a bit more sassy than normal jeans and I feel like they're very winter appropriate. I finished the look with my mid-length boots from ASOS and threw on my fave coat of the moment, this little beauty from Zara. 

I still can't believe Christmas Day is so close, I'm hoping a bit of Love Actually and a chocolate orange will well and truly get me in the festive spirit!

H x

1 comment

  1. I love this casual yet chic look, it's so what I would wear too. I also love how you have a photographer of your photographer taking a photo of you. Mind thrash!
    Bee | QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig