by Hannah Robinson

The Topshop Gilet












Topshop Gilet (old), American Apparel Sweat, MINKPINK Skirt (similar), ASOS Tassel Bag (similar), Steve Madden Boots (old)

For December it's still pretty darn mild, so it's been the perfect time to crack out my Topshop faux fur gilet, great for this inbetweeny weather (with an essential umbrella stashed in bag). The gilet is not something I'm used to styling so it's not one of the most worn pieces in my wardrobe, but one that I'm finding myself reaching for more often. If I don't overthink it too much, it's actually a very easy piece to style. 

Here I have thrown it over a really basic sweatshirt from American Apparel  and my MINKPINK faux leather skirt, I think it really lifts the look from being super basic to having a little more sass. To finish off I chucked on my Steve Madden chelsea boots which have been my go-to boots of late, I love the shape and the cut is really beautiful. 

H x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig