by Hannah Robinson

Casual Tailoring














Blazer Little White Lies, | Jumper H&M | Trousers ASOS | Brogues New Look (via ASOS)

You can't beat a red lip and a bit of smart/casj layering at this time of year. This is a thrown together suit in the sense that the blazer and trousers are not a set but I like that they're different in texture and it keeps the look a lot more casual. I'm really loving the oversized fit of this blazer, it can really dress up or down an outfit. The material and button details are really beautiful PLUS it's such a bargain in the ASOS sale right now. 

I'm also super in love with this amazing turtle neck jumper from H&M, it's the perfect fit and such a versatile piece that I've been wearing non-stop since I picked it up. For such a reasonable price, I will definitely be picking one up in another colour!



H x




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig