by Hannah Robinson

Denim Pinafore and Boho Blouses













Blouse (H&M, old) Pinafore (Zara) Bag (eBay) Boots (Zara sale)

You know it's getting warmer when you crack out your spring blouse! I don't know why this was banished from my winter wardrobe, but when I discovered him in the caves of my drawers it was like buying it all over again, ideal! I'm really done with winter vibes, no longer am I loving the cold face/ears/head situation, not that it's ever nice, but when it first starts getting cold it's nice to wrap up in a scarf and hat cause it's all a bit novel, but it's been cold for a good 6 months. Over it.


Anyhoo, although so much love has been reignited for this blouse, this pinafore is a whole new level! I've literally been looking for the perfect denim pinafore for years, for some reason I just couldn't find one that fitted me right or was the right colour or style but when I laid eyes on this bad boy, I just knew. So head to Zara if you too are on the hunt, they've got a lot of delicious denim goin on!



H x


5 comments

  1. I love this outfit! It would look amazing with a long duster jacket

    Charlotte - styleaked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweets! Ooh good shout, just got an amazing denim one!! x

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful dress! You did great job styling this look, it’s a perfect one for this Holiday season I just love the blouses to wear with skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Oh me too, I live in them at this time of year! Have a post with some dungarees and blouse up soon! xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig