by Hannah Robinson

Double Denim 70s Style










Jacket, ASOS Jeans, Mango Scarf, New Look Shirt, Urban Outfitters (old) Trainers, Adidas

Well it's official, flares are the newest jean to enter my wardrobe and they are by far my favourite and most comfortable. The last time I rocked a flare was in a pair of super flared dungarees at the age of about 12 and I was in love with them!! But when the good ole skinny jean got a leg in, the flare was something I then considered a little middle-aged or frumpy? So thank god for the mega babes (Alexa and co.) for rocking a flare and making them seem wearable and age-appropriate. My boyf hasn't warmed to them and thinks I'm a bit of a throwback, but I'm gonna stick to my guns and possibly even expand my collection! 

I am all in to this seventies trend at the minute so prepare for lots more denim and suede! I fell in love with this jacket when I saw it on ASOS, it was one of those add to basket and instant checkout situations... anyone else? It's really boxy and I love the darker pocket detail.

So what are your thoughts on the flare trend? Will you be rocking them?

H x 

2 comments

  1. Love everything about this outfit! Especially the scarf, it's lovely :)

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet! Me too and it's in the sale atm... xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig