by Hannah Robinson

Zara Finds and Chanel Dupes










Zara Knit (sale), Zara Shoes (sale), Topshop Bomber, New Look Jeans, eBay bag

So the Zara sale just keeps on giving. I found the famous split rib knit for a mere £9.99 as well as these incredible flats which had gone from £69.99 to... £9.99 WHAAAATTTTT!!! So I felt rather smug, especially as the sale label on the shoes said £39.99, don't you just love those lil til surprises. I can't wait for it to get a little warmer so I can crack this out with some cropped jeans or a-line skirts. 

Next on to this bag. I'm sure like me you've seen the delicious chanel boy bag kicking around but if also like me it's just slightly too pricey (HA) then I found this amazing alternative for not even £40. I was looking for a good sized black leather bag that wasn't too expensive and that I could use everyday. After searching the highstreet and not falling in love with anything I had a look on eBay and came across this beaut. It arrived really quickly and I love it! What do you guys think?

love, Hannah x

6 comments

  1. What a gorgeous outfit! Absolutely love that jumper. I've never shopped in Zara before! x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick! Ah thats crazy, go in and I bet you fall in love with everything! x

      Delete
  2. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are unreal!! I cant believe you got them in the sale you cheeky thing

    Charlotte - styleaked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's crazy, right time and all that! Update though, the blisters are large... xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig