by Hannah Robinson

The Grey Longline Coat










ASOS coat (sale), Urban Outfitters Shirt (old), Zara Jeans (sale) Zara Boots (sale)

ASOS is my go-to evening acticvity and I had been eyeing this coat up for awhile! It then went into the sale, but I am not short of coats so decided against it. HOWEVER, I then went on depop for a browse, as you do, and Megan Ellaby, eg.Pages by Megan and one of my fave bloggers was selling this jacket for £10. I feel no further explanation is needed for why it is now mine.

I'm currently in my second week in my new flat in South London and I am loving it! You may have noticed I've moved about a bit this last year but I'm hoping this will be me now for the next 6 months (at least) so fingers crossed for more regular posts and a more steady life!

H x

4 comments

  1. I think I may have just fallen in love with them boots! I love your style!x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh I love the boots! Are they a recent purchase? I really hope so!

    http://clothes-andstuff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm it was probably over a month ago now lovely, you might be able to find them in the dregs of the sale though, will have my finger crossed for you! xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig