by Hannah Robinson

Wear With Everything Dungarees









ASOS Dungarees (sold out, similar at H&M), Tee (Zara sale), Trainers, Primark Coat

I have found my new favourite denim. For some reason, most likely the extra chocolates and cakes over Christmas, I just haven't been loving chucking on my skinny jeans and have been craving something more comfortable. Enter this amaaazing dungarees from ASOS. I had another pair of these from Topshop, which I got rid off during a house move *sob sob* but  I actually much prefer the fit and fabric of these and am loving having dunga's back in my life! Another mahoosive boost to the dunga love came whilst scrolling through Instagram and there's the Chung rocking some black dungarees and a shirt = if I could have liked it 1000 times over I would have (fan girl much). So to some up, I have not taken these off since they arrived. If you're a chuck things on and go girl like myself, these are perfect, as that's the look that kinda suits them best! The ASOS ones were sold out when I last checked but I know H&M are doing a very similar pair and good old Toppers should aswell.

Let me know if you join the dungaree bandwaggon. I'm off to pack as I'm moving flat at the weekend and the wardrobe won't move itself!

H x

4 comments

  1. I love these but definitely wouldn't be able to pull them off myself.

    styleaked - Rayban giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it!! The comfort is just too worthwhile chick xx

      Delete
  2. Your hair and style are so on point! x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you sweet, having some hair hate atm so thats perked me right up! xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig