by Hannah Robinson

Black and Blue







Bomber (similar), Tee, Trousers, Trainers, Scarf (similar), Fedora

I know blue and black as a combo are a bit of a no-no, but I really like it! It wasn't too chilly when I was out so a heavy coat wasn't really needed and I liked how the bomber just made everything a bit more cas/cajj/cazh (how the hell do you abbreviate casual?? This is one of lives questions that bothers me. Anyway the bomber helps me out in a lot of situations, its ideal for a night out chucked over a dress or top to make the outfit a bit cooler, or its great for everyday a/w-ness.

I also can't get enough of trousers, honestly if you don't wear them everyday you are missing a trick, super comfy and can look surprisingly edgy and chic, and these are currently on sale at ASOS, you're welcome..

H x

2 comments

  1. That scarf looks really nice and snuggly and I personally think black and blue look great together :) I wear it quite often myself!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw it's so warm! I'm definitely a convert, always in navy and black these days! xx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig