by Hannah Robinson

Street Style









Duster, Tee, Skirt (similar), Trainers, Beanie

I managed to snap these shots before the winter rain and freeze commenced and in a week I have gone from wearing a tee and a duster, to as many layers as I can manage without looking to michelin man-esque. 

I have been wearing this tee non-stop since I picked it up whilst working at Urban, (hello 40% staff discount)its originally from Cheap Monday and is still available straight from the cheap monday site but unfortunately its not available from Urban anymore. Its oversized so is perfect with skinny jeans and a leather jacket, but I also like tucking it in to skirts or tailored trousers. 

Im still gonna try and work this look into my winter wardrobe, chucking on some black tights and boots, and swapping the duster for an oversized boyfriend coat!

H x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig