by Hannah Robinson

Blinging Up Neutrals










I'm really into neutral knits and outfits in general for aw. H&M have again provided this knitted beaut for an absolute steal, which also comes in navy, pale pink and black I believe. I went for this oatmealy type colour and got it super oversized for a more relaxed look. 

I managed to finally track down some leather trousers that look like trousers rather than a high waisted legging effort, complete with pockets and zips! My usual go-to Toppers and ASOS let me down both in style and fit, so when I stumbled across these in New Look I thought I'd give them a bash. New look is not somewhere I have ever bought trousers or jeans from before, Ive always just stuck to what Ive known fits namely a Jamie jean or a Ridley, but these are amazing!! They fit true to size and don't come half way up my calf, surprisingly hard to find. Ive since bought a pair of coated jeans from New Look too and am really impressed, they're also much more affordable than Toppers at around half the price.. bargainous.

Love, Hannah x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig