by Hannah Robinson

Jewels and Mules











So first things first, my love for turquoise has been extended to my head and I've done a Kylie Jenner and dyed my hair blue! All very drastic for me, as I've only ever had dark hair, but I'm loving it and I thought summer was the perfect time to experiment.

The only tricky thing is that some of my clothes now clash horribly with my hair. While doing one of my weekly shopping trips, I tried on a gorgeous red crop top and it looked so nice on the hanger but with the hair, it looked reallly dodge so I'm just going to have to be a bit careful!

So back to le outfit. Smashglam kindly gifted me two necklaces from their new collection, I have already styled the blue flower necklace in a previous post, so this is how I styled this sparkly  number!

I am really loving 90s crop tops at the minute, like I have so many that I haven't even worn some yet eek. Thats firstly because I have more than there have been hot days, but also because I would only wear them with high waisted stuff and I don't actually have as much as I thought (cue reason to go shopping...) These trousers are super comfy and I've been living in them recently as there so easy to wear and pretty much go with everything. On to the mules and I know these are not for everyone! I'd be lusting after a pair of these for awhile but I was worried I would never have the chance to wear them or I'd not know what to pair them with etc but when I spotted these in h&m sale for £15 I literally didn't even try them on, I just grabbed them and ran! (To the til, not home).

I hope you've been able to enjoy some of this lovely weather we're having! Let me know what you think of this look,

H x

2 comments

  1. The blue looks great on you!

    http://www.thegoodowl.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig