by Hannah Robinson

Gothic Summer









H&M crochet top, Topshop leather shorts, Primark kimono, H&M sliders

So the sun finally seems to have appeared and its HOT yayyyy. I'm such a sun lover but am bad for getting agitated and just throwing on the first thing I find that's airy and won't make me too hot, so I've started to invest in some really nice staples to make the throwing on of things a bit more fashionable! I'm really loving the broderie anglaise detailing on white tops and dresses that are all over the highstreet at the minute and this was a wee gem that I picked up in H&M. Do you know where you go through phases of absolutely loving items in one shop and it's the store you have to visit on every shopping trip? Well H&M are really doing it for me at the minute, I am finding so many gorgeous pieces every time I'm in there and finding everywhere else a bit hit and miss! These sliders were another H&M find and they're just amazing! Isabel Marant dupes for £14.99, you can't really go wrong, and for a slider I really like the look of these and they're super comfy, win win!

These shorts were a depop find and are a pair of leather Topshop shorts. I love the shape of these as I don't love bum cheek baring shorts, (I don't have the ass for them) and they're a perfect alternative for denim cut-offs. 

My sister let me borrow her kimono that she picked up in Primark, even though I already have about 5, this one was very in keeping with the whole monochrome look I was going for.

Hope you enjoyed this post, I have just had a bit of a drastic hair change so head to my instagram if you don't want to wait for new outfit posts til you see it!

H x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig