by Hannah Robinson

Grungy Neutrals





Fedora H&M, Fur Gilet Depop, H&M Maxi, Office Boots

This outfit is fast becoming my go to for all this in-betweeny weather we've been having. I'd been after a fur-look shabby gilet for awhile and managed to find this one on depop for an absolute steal. I love how the lack of sleeves means you can wear it right through summer and through til Autumn and its the perfect added layer to any boho style outfit. 

I absolutely love this maxi! It was so cheap but Ive worn it so much that I'm considering getting some more colours as it seems to be what I'm naturally reaching for at the minute. Again I've just chucked on a few necklaces as I'm loving the layering look and have sooo many kicking about in my room, I may aswell wear a few at once! 

These boots eeeek. I literally have been lusting after the celine susan ankle boots for aaaages, like honestly years, but of course they were a bit out of my price range... and office brought out these pair last year and I somehow managed to miss out on them!! But amazingly, whilst scouting depop the other day, I found someone selling them in my size in amazing condition for £10!!! It was the easiest purchase I've ever made and I couldn't be happier with them! They're just what I've been after for summer with jeans shorts and shirts or maxi's or everrrrything, oh I'm so happy!!

Love, Hannah x

1 comment

  1. Sounds like you have been VERY successful on depop, fair play! Theres nothing more exciting than finding an item you have wanted for ages and at a fraction of the price you would have originally paid for it! Amazing look, I love the gilet, have been looking for the perfect one myself for a while :) i come undone

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig