by Hannah Robinson

Stripes and Snakeprint










H&M crop top, Topshop Leather Shorts, Vera Moda Duster Cardigan, H&M mules

Well this is rather grey... I want to say grey is one of my favourite colours to wear, if it even counts as a colour?!

As I said in a previous post, H&M is killing it for me at the minute, and luckily the one near me has the H&M Trend section, which is A-M-AAAZING!! It's a bit pricier but they have really nice pieces that are better quality and a bit more unique than the basics collection. So whilst browsing in this section I found this amazing crop top. It wasn't in my size but I managed to squeeze myself into it and  am glad I didn't leave it behind! It's a good length which means I'll probably get lots of wear out of it as I could chuck it on with some mom jeans or some high waisted goodies!

Another absolute find was this long cardigan. I have been scouting around for one for awhile and while I was waiting for a train in London last week, I popped into the Stratford Westfield centre (for 3 hours) and they had a Vera Moda store?! I defs didn't know you got stand alone shops as I've only ever seen it on asos, so I spent a good wee while trying bits on and was so happy to find this little guy. Stripes + grey = ideal combo. 

So this was just a casual day outfit but I thought I'd show you my new bits and how I chucked it all together! 

H x

4 comments

  1. Aaah love this outfit so much! You got Vero Moda stand alone shops all over the Netherlands here haha, but I never really shop there. Maybe I should ! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up a few things from the store in Westfields too, love it in there! They have some great summer bits :) I picked up a stripy maxi dress last year from there so I can't wait to wear that again! :) x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cool outfit, I'm loving h&M right now as well, a huge store just opened up beside my house so I've been spending so much there lately! your hair is so cool by the way, I just to have pink ends and I really miss it. would love if you could check out my blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look on you, animal print looks so nice with the leather shorts !

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig