by Hannah Robinson

Colour Block Slouching















Top, Trousers, Sandals

Well we all know I love to be comfy, and this outfit is the ultimate in cool comfort! I'm loving the celine inspired paint stroke prints that are everywhere at the minute and I loved the lightweight material and the way this top hung, so it came home with me! These trousers are also from Topshop and are a perfect take on the sports luxe trend. They are slightly high waisted and have a draped crossover at the crotch (similar to a skort) which makes them super flattering. They're also the perfect trouser to dress up and down, defs on to a winner with these!! Finally are my £8 (maybe £6, my memory is not my strong point) sandals from Primark. These are surprisingly comfy and look a lot more expensive with the gold buckle detailing and platform, would definitely recommend getting a pair if you haven't already!

Love, Hannah x 

2 comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig