by Hannah Robinson

Chains and Tassels










 Cami , Jacket, Shorts, Boots, 

As you may have noticed, I am a huge fan of the boho trend. So around this time of year, I usually go a bit mad as I cant resist all the fringed, suede and tasselled goodies that seem to just draw me in! This look is quite pared back on the old colour front but I really like how you don't need to be covered in lavish embroidery and bright kimonos to pull off this look, with monochrome working as a lovely alternative.

This gorgeous suede look jacket is from prettylittlething and I just love it. It's the ideal cover up as its nice and lightweight and the fringing adds an extra bit of fab detail. I kinda splurged on this top eeeeek from the Kate Moss at Topshop collection but it was just so beautiful! The detailing is so intricate and it has the cutest little pom poms all around the hem, I'll just have to be super careful around spill able goods... imagine?! The lovely little choker is from a seller on depop and its the perfect little summer jewel, the more the merrier with necklaces I think! Finally the head chain... I do like this, but how practical is this/ am I really going to put this on when I'm a sweaty mess and my hair is not staying where it should?? We shall have to wait and see,

Love, Hannah x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig