by Hannah Robinson

Sports Luxe Comfort















Jumper, Leather Skirt, Trainers, Watch

I managed to get these shots before I headed off to Belfast for a few days to visit my family over there, and thank goodness I did, it literally rained THE WHOLE TIME, not helped by the pictures my mum and sis sent of them sunbathing in their bikinis in the garden *sigh. It was so lovely to see the fam and I was stuffed full of cake and bucket loads of tea, I honestly felt I could have been rolled home.

So I was very happy to wake up to a sun filled morning today and hope it stays so my posts can be a bit more regular! This jumper was an absolute steal from sheinside and is super comfy. It's not much of a summer piece but the weather has been so up and down that its a lovely cover up for the evenings or for lounging around in. This leather look skirt is the best fitting one I have found to date. It's a River Island number and is tight enough on the waist but then not too fitted on the leg.. ideal. An these trainers are just so fab, they've featured a few times and I can't recommend them enough.

Love, Hannah x

2 comments

  1. I love your jumper - the high neckline looks very cozy and the brown print really pops in contrast with the light grey. You've styled it well! xx www.clutch-style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its sooo cosy chick!! Thank you lovely, I appreciate it! xxx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig