by Hannah Robinson

Working Neutrals


















Topshop Bralet, Topshop Top, Asos Trousers

So here I am back in sunny Scotland for a few days. I had an amazing time catching up with all my friends and even managed to squeeze in some outfit pics before catching the dreaded lurgy. So I am sniffling away whilst writing this, after consuming a full birthday dinner for my brother of which I tasted nothing (huge sad face). 

I wore this outfit out to dinner and really loved wearing it. These trousers are a new buy from asos and I'm so glad I went for them. I'm having a bit of a thing for a trouser atm and these are a gorgeous soft material and just so easy to wear, I would highly recommend them. I teamed it with this beaut bra let from topshop and a sheer top to stop me being too exposed for dins! I also picked up these earrings in the New Look sale for a mere pound!! It's a nice change from a statement necklace and takes the look from day to night quite nicely!

Love, Hannah x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig