by Hannah Robinson

Ways To Wear : The Jumpsuit




































































Wooahh this post is picture heavy, apologies for that!

Here are my different ways to wear this amazing Topshop strapless jumpsuit, from dressed up to more casual.

My first look is my 'going out' look which I'll be repping on Saturday at my brothers 21st wooo (although boo for that making me old!). I've teamed it with my Zara necklace which is so statementy, you really don't need much else. I spotted this clutch in Primark and I thought it was really fun and I am also really liking slogan clothing and accessories at the minute, so I snapped it up without much thought. To change it up slightly but keeping the look eveningy, I took off the necklace and let my silk flower bomber jacket do the talking. I really love this jacket, it's so soft and has a sports luxe feel about it which I love!

The second look is more of an everyday look. You could really put any tee under this jumpsuit to dress it down, but I chose to keep it monochrome apart from my beaut new trainers which I can't get enough off! I can't tell you how comfy they are and I can't recommend them enough! Also, standard leather to finish it off, you can't go wrong.

The third look is still quite paired down but could made up really easily by simply changing the trainers to heeled boots, that's my kinda of outfit (minimal effort!). I picked up this top in the Topshop sale so I don't know if you'll be able to track it down, but I love how the light makes the sequin drops look different colours, it's super pretty!

I hope you've liked this post and it's given you some inspiration on more ways to style up your jumpsuits, let me know how you would style it!

Love, Hannah x

2 comments

  1. Great ideas - I think it looks great with your floral bomber jacket and very cool with the white tee underneath. I often dress-up my jumpsuit with a tuxedo jacket and classic pointy toed heels! www.clutch-style.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig