by Hannah Robinson

A Bit Of A Lady
























With Easter Sunday fast approaching, it's the perfect opportunity to get dressed up kinda fancy and have an abundance of chocolate! I loved this top as soon as I saw it and I think it's the perfect go to dress up or down top while it's still a bit chilly. This skirt is super pretty and will be lovely come summer. It's also really easy to dress up or down so will be a beaut new staple in my wardrobe. I wore it out last night with a bralet, but I'd also wear it in the day with a cropped knit or have a tee tucked in. This shoes are another new edition (seriously have problems!) and I loooove them!! I got them in the asos sale, they were such a bargain and pretty unique. They're the perfect spring boot as the weathers a little too unpredictable for sandals yet but its nice to still show some flesh!

Love, Hannah x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig