by Hannah Robinson

Spring Checks

I was in love with all the tartan that was around for Autumn/Winter 13 and was sooo pleased when I found these to continue my obsession in 2014! I love the cut and style of these trousers, and in person the cobalt blue running through it is really gorgeous and vibrant. I paired it with this crop which is also from River Island, and I much as I really like it, I found the bra sitch to be a bit difficult. If you look really closely (please don't feel you have to) you can probably see that instead of a bra I am infact wearing nipple stickers, there is no nicer way to put it!! I know it's not overly sexy to plaster large round silicone stickers to your boobs,  but needs must, as when I put a strapless bra on with it, it kinda ruined the look of it. So apologies if you spot anything (eeeek), I don't think this would be a day look for this reason, but I loved it all the same! I popped on my jellies which are really super comfy and am ready to go!!










Topshop Necklace (sale) , Top River Island, Trousers River Island, Primark Jellies

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Those trousers are hot girrrlllll, look fab xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look, I love the pants ! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovey, was so glad when I spotted them! xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, don't you think the gellies are dead comfy? I was well impressed! xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! Looks lovely on your figure �� xxx www.fashi0nbynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cheers my love, that's very sweet! xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig