by Hannah Robinson

Sk8er Gurl

So my sister has recently re-discovered Avril Lavigne and it's totally taken me back 10 years! It's amazing how long you can retain pointless lyrics for, apparently much longer than anything I learned in my many years of education, whooopsie! So with Avril songs well and truly stuck in my head, this post just kind of happened and this is my take on the grungy, skater look.

I really love this dress but had never really thought I could wear it in the day as it had always been a 'going out' dress in my mind. But when paired with this cropped tee, it made it much more wearable for everyday and still shows off the gorgeous lacey detailing around the waist area. Again I'm featuring my super lovely asos dockland slip-ons, they're just so purrrdy!

Love, Hannah x












Topshop Top
Missguided Dress (old)

2 comments

  1. I literally love this look! It's great how you have made this so casual! x

    FASHION SIGNAL | UK Style and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you chicky! It's always good to discover more day outfits, as if I didn't already have enough! xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig