by Hannah Robinson

Charity Fashion Show for Teenage Cancer Trust

So on Friday eve, instead of my usual quiet night in, (I don't know what has become of my life, I am 22 years old and spend the majority of my Friday and Saturday evenings in my jammies with a brew and cake) so it was a lovely change to get all dressed up and head out to the Topshop charity fashion show who were raising money for Teenage Cancer Trust.

I wasn't really sure what to expect but it all looked very professional! They had a DJ so we were all bopping about in our seats, while the models looked stunning in the latest pieces in the Toppers collection. The store was then open til late so you could mill around, but I don't have very good willpower and ended up purchasing some beaut pink silky trousers, they sound odd but they look lovely on, I shall do a blog post soon with them on.

Here's a few pics of my favourite looks, I apologise they're a bit blurry but they were just a bit too quick for me!

Love, Hannah x





















4 comments

  1. Outfits looks gorgeous!! The model with long blonde hair is so tanned - JEL! Hope you had a fab time xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you chick, it was so good!! I know they were all beaut, slightly depressing but was a fab cause and they raised lots of money! xxx

      Delete
  2. What a fab cause, and I love all of the bright colours!

    I found your blog via Bloglovin and would love you to come and check my latest blog posts out :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovey, I'm following you already and love love love your blog! Especially all the different settings, looks like you've been all over :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig