by Hannah Robinson

Spots and Leather











Oh I do love these trousers! Firstly I love a polka dot, and secondly they're high-waisted, so these are a winner in my book! I'm a bit of a comfort junkie and as much I love dressing up, comfort is high on my check list, which these certainly are. They're also currently on offer in River Island which made me extra happy!

My leather jacket is also making it's first appearance which I'm kind of surprised about as I literally live it in most of the time. It's just the most practical and easy to wear piece ever and I am very much in love with it! This is a replacement for my last leather jacket which saw me through many years of life and grew up with me so I was sad to see it withering away in it's old age, forcing me to move on ( it's still in my wardrobe as I couldn't bare losing it completely). But after a few wears it's definitely one of my fave things in my wardrobe and anyone who doesn't have a leather should definitely invest!

Love, Hannah x


5 comments

  1. I love every pary of this outfit! Amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this look!
    just discovered your blog and I think it is fab! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is amazing! x Love the polka dot trousers

    http://clothesclawsandclutters.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig