by Hannah Robinson

My 7-Day Nail Challenge

So this week I decided to embark on a 7-day nail challenge. I love doing nail art and coming up with different designs so I thought it would be super easy... I was maybe slightly deluded!

Don't get me wrong I loved the finished designs and was happy with how they turned out, but I'm not really used to doing designs on tap! I normally go for a few days and then think, oh I really fancy doing my nails tonight, and the pattern just kind of happens, but when I had to come up a different design everyday it was a bit more of a struggle! It also takes me quite a bit of time to decide what I'm going to do, paint them and then wait for them to be fully dry before I do anything (something I'm very bad at!) so my evenings have been fully consumed with nail art fumes and I'm looking forward to a night off!

I did my final design last night so I'm going to keep these on for as long as possible as it made me die slightly inside having to take off the designs everyday after all the time that had gone into them! Overall, I did really enjoy pushing myself to do it, and my Mum even got involved bless her!


 Day 1 - Spring Daisies

 Day 2 - Lucky Eyes

 Day 3 - Art Pop

 Day 4 - Sunshine & Flowers (my mamas design)

 Day 5 - Spring Checks (inspired by Elmer!)

Day 6 - Fluoro Mosaic  

Day 7 - Pink on Pink

Hope you enjoyed! Love, Hannah x

2 comments

  1. aaaaaaaaaahh!! Those are sooo prettyyyy!! What nail art tools do you use?



    With Love,
    Anna l Curly Scribbles



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Just a nail pen, and then for smaller stuff I use a pin dipped in the nail varnish, I'm not very technical haha xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig