by Hannah Robinson

Flowers In My Hair

With the weekend bringing so much sun, it got me really excited for the summer and so I kinda got a bit carried away with this outfit post! 











Skirt Topshop (ebay)

I picked up this gorgeous bralet the last time I was in Topshop and I think it's going to be very well worn! I wanted to make the look summery but slightly grungy, so I paired the bralet with this metallic crepe skirt which was an absolute bargain on ebay. I bagged these amazing sandals in the Kurt Geiger sale (they're still available) back in December so I couldn't wait to get them out the box and parade them about! 

Once I had the outfit together I felt there was something missing, so I kind of jokingly picked up some flowers from my room and pinned them on the crown of my head, and I loved it!! I definitely need to get myself a floral headpiece come summer, I have my eye on a few from rocknrose

Love, Hannah x

3 comments

  1. Oooh I love this outfit, so pretty!
    The headpiece is lovely :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It got me so excited for summer! Haha the headpiece was so random, I forgot I had the extra height though and walked straight into a door post! V sore but at least it looked ok haha xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig