by Hannah Robinson

Dungarees In The City














I am just back from a very busy but lovely weekend away. I headed to Brighton on Thursday to stay with Matt in his flat for a few days. I always love going to Brighton, it's so chilled and there are so many quirky shops. We had a nice wander around on Friday, (in which I happened to casually buy another leather jacket, but this one I reallllly love), and tin the eve Matts' friends were lucky enough to witness my first night out in 5 months. I kid you not. After being ill over Christmas I hadn't got back into the swing of alcohol and nights out so I was kind of nervous, but it was a really good night in the end, and possibly even more successfully than that, was that I woke up with barely a sore head, absolute WIN (probably something to do with the essential 1am chicken burger and chips!)

 Matt and I had planned to have a day in London for ages so the Saturday straight after pay day seemed just the right time... I have to say I am eternally grateful I didn't have a hangover as the underground sweats and approx 1000 people per square metre would have been to much to handle. Matt seriously struggles with Primark so off he went to Selfridges, (class difference much??) while I went crazy along with the other hundreds of gals scouting around. I think he had the right idea though as I spotted lots of helpless looking men dotted around the sides of the store, bless. Then Topshop occurred. I could literally spend a few days in the Oxford Street store as there is just so much to look at and it's so full of amaaaazing things. The nail varnish section itself gave me joy, so I was buzzing by the time I went downstairs, although I ended up only doing one floor of three as by this point we were both ravenous and to be frank, sweaty messes! 

Matt took me to this amazing restaurant in SoHo called Byron Burgers and it was delicious, although I have to say it was beaten by the scrumptious white choc cheesecake we had for pud, I am salivating just thinking about it. Our waiter was lovely and was super keen on my dungarees, so much so he wondered if they did them in his size haha.

Anyway, back to the outfit. I was so glad I chucked this on as London was very warm. The dungarees are really comfy and cool so that made the experience much more enjoyable. My coat did end up in my bag all day so I got to show off my H&M tee, which was worn under my dungarees, I only have them down in the pick to show you the design! Sorry to have gone on for so long, I will post pics soon of my night out outfit for you too see,

Love, Hannah x









(Matt hiding from my horrendous attempts to photograph him)

(being a mermaid) 




(managed to snap him in the end!)

3 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! x Especially the mint green coat. Looks like you two had a wonderful day. I've always wanted to go to Brighton

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! x Especially the mint green coat. Looks like you two had a wonderful day. I've always wanted to go to Brighton

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you chicken. It was really fun, if not a little sticky, hence hair up half way through the day haha Brighton's a really cool place to visit, I would refs recommend it :) xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig