by Hannah Robinson

Mothers and Pastels






















So it's a little late but Mothering Sunday was a pastel day for me! I spent the day in London with my Mum, Sis and Granny and lots of chocolate and other scrummy puddings! It was such a nice day that bare legs were do-able and so they happened!

I found this clutch in Primark and for £4 I couldn't really not get it?? I also think it ties this outfit together as without it there's nothing that really stands out, bar the nails if you look closely, so it was a wise little purchase! It'll also be perfect for Spring outings and is a lovely size for all the essentials! 

This dusky pink skirt was an absolute find in the Warehouse sale. It's a kind of felt material and feels amazing! It's a welcome addition to my spring wardrobe and who doesn't love a bit of pink?! 

I'm wearing my everyday watch that I would wear to work and is one that I don't mind getting bashed etc, keeping my MK for special occasions as I'm a bit clumsy and cannot imagine the scenes if I smashed it. But for the price this is a really pretty everyday watch and I will defs be replacing when he dies. 

Love, Hannah x

4 comments

  1. I love that skirt - such a nice shape and it really compliments the blue blouse! x www.clutch-style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chicky, may need to get my tights back out now though! xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig