by Hannah Robinson

Nautical Dress




























Fedora H&M, New Look Dress, Primark Jellies, Primark Socks

I really love stripes. I have an abundance of breton tees and I was lusting after the nautical striped tunic from Topshop, so when I saw this at a third of the price, my bank balance and my brain were releasing some serious happy hormones! It's such an easy dress to wear and it's so comfy I will just chuck it on all the time. It was really warm when I took these shots, but it'll be lovely even on chilly days with tights and my chunky chelsea boots. I had to include this last pic with my gorgeous mutt Harvey, who tries to be in every single picture bless him, so I felt it only right for him to make his debut whilst sporting my new hat, what a champ!

Love, Hannah x

2 comments

  1. Super cute stylish outfit!! :) you look beautiful :D Love your dress!
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you lovely that's so sweet! Tee dresses are so easy to wear :) Just checked your blog out, you're so glam! xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig