by Hannah Robinson

Spring Nail Fun

So I'm a bit of a fiend for nail art. My obsession started a year or so ago and I've knocked out quite a few designs since then. The only problem is that I'm a bit of a perfectionist so doing my right hand is always a bit risky and I get a little stressed if they're not just right! Luckily my Mum/sister (once got my boyf involved, never again) have a very steady hand so they're on hand for tricky designs! I came up with this one while watching Love Actually and roped Mum in for the right hand under strict instruction and she did a fab job bless her. I meant to take step by step pictures but got so carried away I kinda forgot! So here's the finished product and if anyone's interested in a breakdown of how to do this design just leave a comment and I'll get more pics up! Hope you like them!


2 comments

  1. This looks so cute!
    I think I'll try this one.

    Check my blog out and follow if you like it maybe?
    Thank You
    Lovely post
    xoxo
    http://curlyscribbles.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick! I'll check it out just now :) xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig