by Hannah Robinson

A Chilled Kinda Day

I was given this gorge Fred Perry bobble hat for Christmas and I absolutely love it. It's perfect for bad hair days and means you can keep dry while looking cool in the current hurricane that is outside. I had been searching for aaaages for the perfect hat and was so chuffed when I opened this as I love the tonal stripe design to bobble ratio, and it's a snug fit, not one of those hats that droops at the back and makes your head a really weird shape...  This denim pinafore was also a Christmas present (both actually courtesy of my boyf = good lad).  It's so easy to wear, for now it's great with tights but it'll also be fab in the summer with a cropped tee and trainers. I nicked my sisters Dr.Martens for this post but they were so comfy I may have to invest in my own pair!

Love, Hannah x









dr.martens boots

1 comment

  1. love your pinafore!! so cool

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig