by Hannah Robinson

Oriental Inspirations

I am currently in the middle of packing up my house to move in two days time, but couldn't resist another blog post before packing all my clothes away, even if I really shouldn't!

I based this look mostly around the kimono which I've never actually worn yet as it's been too chilly, so I can't wait for it to get a bit warmer so I can wear it as a cover up.  Its a gorgeous velvet material and looks much more expensive than it was (Topshop sale). I think it'll be perfect come summer with denim shorts and a casual tee or can be more dressed up for an evening like in todays look, although for a night out I'd probably swap the jeans for my high waisted leather trousers. My jewellery is all packed away so I just have my everyday stuff on, but ideally I would have liked to chuck on a long necklace and some bangles, maybe even some shades, but it wasn't to be (first world problems).

I scraped my hair into a top knot bun as sometimes I like having my fringe back and it was so quick to do, I think it'll become one of my everyday looks. I hope you like this slightly rushed post, and will get moved in nice and quickly so I can get back to some kind of routine!!

Love, Hannah x













No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig