by Hannah Robinson

Wishlist #1




Wishlist #1



























I just love shopping faaaar too much, but I honestly feel like a good shop or browse of your fave clothes websites can really perk you up! So instead of splurging I thought I would put together a selection of some items I'm loving at the minute in the hope it will distract me from running for my purse and abusing my overdraft! (We will ignore the fact I have definitely bought this gorge mint coat from Sheinside already, but it's not arrived yet so can technically stay on my wish list?! I just couldn't resist and it was only £24.00 eeek... I really can justify any purchase to myself!!). 

However, I thought putting together a wishlist would be a good idea as it'll mean I can have all the items I love in one place and this might make me think a bit more before I spend. This is the plan anyway! It also means I can lust after items which are way out of my price range that make me wish I had a spare £500 to spend on a delicious handbag, but at least I'm safe in the knowledge that I couldn't buy it even if I wanted to.

With spring just round the corner it's so tempting to just re-stock my wardrobe with new fun prints and add more colours to my already large nail varnish stash, so I'm betting my shopping ban will not be lasting very long, I'll keep you posted!

Love, Hannah x

2 comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig