by Hannah Robinson

Strappy Flats














OASIS Coat, AMERICAN APPAREL Sweatshirt, ASOS Jeans, OFFICE shoes (similar), ASOS scarf

Happy Sunday all! I'm currently munching on 2 hot cross buns and a delicious cuppa whilst scouring the internet for more clothes, because that's just what I love to do (pray for my bursting wardrobe that).

I've been slowly interchanging my boots this week for strappy flats or loafers (I just found the perfect pair in Zara which will be on the blog soon!), granted it's still chilly but I've been enjoying shedding some of those winter layers... Spring I am so ready for ya!

When I spotted these flats in the OFFICE sale for £12, it was a bit of a no brainer. Real leather and very Alexa Chung inspired, um SOLD. 

H x


2 comments

  1. it is very good collection where can i get this?
    prairie underground clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alongside the greater choices in styles and colors, and probably the main driving force behind it, has been the rapid increase in the number of retail outlets selling baby boy clothes. cash4clothesexpert bristol

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig