by Hannah Robinson

The Alexa Ensemble

















ASOS dress | ASOS faux fur coat | Topshop tights | Topshop boots

I was scrolling through my photos which I like to do sometimes to remember that life was once fun (love a bit of melodrama) when I found these snaps of an outfit I wore aaaages ago and never got round to posting. Don't you just love when that happens! 

I had seen Alexa rocking some sparkly tights with that denim dress and thought it was the perfect party get-up. So taking inspo from the queen I wore this to my cousins engagement party, minus Alexa's nice pins and cheekbones. In an ideal world I would have remembered to take the hairband of my arm, but hey, at least it's authentic? 

H x



2 comments

  1. I absolutely love this outfit, especially the dress and tights. I cant believ I only started following you on bloglovin today!! I have been an avid instagram stalker for quite sometime haha

    http://shutterandscribble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you sweet, that's so lovely! The stalking is reciprocated haha x

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig