by Hannah Robinson

Stripes and Raw Edges












H&M Shirt (sold out) | Mango Jacket (via ASOS) | ASOS Jeans | Next Watch| H&M Sandals

I've just done my seasonal try on of everything in wardrobe sesh and have switched over my summer for winter wardrobe with a big pile for charity/to sell. I do love a clear out. But then we had a roasting weekend, helpful. 

I'm still re-assessing this whole transitional dressing, but this look is one I'll have in the back pocket for those in between days. I'm so in love with this shirt, it's such a go to and perfect for this time of year. I'm also a big fan of a denim culotte and frayed edges so these jeans were a no-brainer and now in the sale *winning*

H x

8 comments

  1. I want to get a formal dress but I want to know some good sites for ideas.
    junx clothing co

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just button it up all the way, just keep one open
    and you can wear anything jean
    jeans or jean shorts maybe flip flops or chucks.
    red plaid shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    unique boutiques

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was searching for that post quick a long time... fortunately I found it on right time...Thanks again for sharing
    shop online

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes definitely this type of blogs are really help for people great job.
    subscription box packaging

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has a very inspiring way to explore and share their thoughts. It is very rare these days, many websites and blogs that have inserted information or rewritten copy. But here, no doubt, information is original and very well structured.
    Raising funds for startups in India

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for doing such a great job which many friends through this.Keep related blogs is really well written.
    Moving san diego

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice I accept as true with your thoughts. Many thanks a great deal I’ve benefited therefore usually I’ll visit your website.
    Volumetee tshirts

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig