by Hannah Robinson

My Daily Uniform | Striped Tee & Culottes













H&M Tee | H&M Trend Culottes | ASOS Sandals

This outfit sums up my favourite things; stripes, culottes and lace up shoes, winner! As you know my go-to outfit is comfy and this ticks all the boxes. A baggy culotte hides a multitude of sins and allows for the after lunch swelling that comes hand-in-hand with breaded goods. They are also amazing for any weather types as they're breathable but ALSO long enough that they work for colder days, I can't worship these leg length enough. 

This was also my fave tee of all time, a basic I picked up in H&M an age ago. I saw 'was' as I sadly/stupidly washed it with a red dress and now the pink blue combo plays havoc on your eyes, like one of those psychedelic eye puzzles, so it's been assigned to the PJ drawer. 

H x

2 comments

  1. Cute outfit, you can never go wrong with stripes.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely, stripes are always a good idea! x

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig