by Hannah Robinson

Dreamy Denim Culottes








Topshop Jacket (old), Pull & Bear Jeans (ASOS), Zara Tee (Sale), Converse


Oh Heyyy! Sorry for the hiatus of late, I have been truly rubbish. I kinda lost my mojo, got a new job and just didn't have the time to take pics etc so was a deadly combination in terms of posting! So here we have a new ootd which I took a few weeks back in the jeans of absolute dreams. I am not one to wear jeans in the summer, I don't know people do it. If I'm wearing anything tight in the heat I just melt ao I'm all about the floaty life come summer. However, British summer means you do get the ODD day of minor breeze/rain so I was able to pull out the jeans and even wear a jacket!! I know. 

As soon as I saw these jeans on ASOS I just knew. I've probably mentioned before that I love culottes, can't get enough of things, so these were the perfect go between as they're a more structured true denim. Also I've been loving these sunglasses, but they sadly met their end today when I sat on them. Luckily they were only Primark but still, gutted. RIP tortoiseshell loveliness.

H x

2 comments

  1. I've got this top but it looks miles better on you! I took to wearing mine for bed haha!

    Charlotte / Styleaked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it doesn't chicken! I have a few Zara tees I've downgraded to sleep wear haha x

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig