by Hannah Robinson

Ombre Fur Coat








Faux Fur (similar), Jumper, Shirt, Skirt, Boots

I found this amazing faux fur number way back in March on depop and I snapped it up straight away as I knew it would be perfect come Autumn. I love it so much, even though I look slightly like an alpaca, all be it there are worse animals you could resemble. It is so cosy and yum, I just have to avoid the rain as it wouldn't cope so well getting wet. 

Its also time to rack out the autumn knits. I picked up this on least year from txmaxx and as soon as I saw it I thought 'Alexa' all time style hero, so it came home with me. I think its meant to be influenced by the Chinti and Parker letter jumpers, but at a fraction of the price.

Also, if you're looking for a pair of on trend pointy boots, you have to check out these Asos beauts, I literally haven't had them off, you wont regret it!

H x

2 comments

  1. Hannah I just came accross your blog through instagram and I'm so glad I did - your style is on point! Definitely love the whole jumper over a collared shirt look for autumn, and that faux fur is utterly perfect!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fur is amazing! Great outfit x

    the-expose-cj.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig