by Hannah Robinson

Mock Croc and Furiness









Dress, Scarf (old H&M), Boots, Jacket (similar), Necklace

It's finally got cold yayyyy. Its scarf and jacket time and I am excited! 


I found these beautiful boots on asos and without a second thought they were in my basket. They have a pointy toe, chunky heel and mock croc design rim all around the front.. how ideal!! I am so in love with them, they're just what I was looking for and are actually very reasonably priced. 



The dress is from fashion bible and is verrrry similar to one Topshop were doing but at a fraction of the price. I love the double layer detail and its a really good transitional piece for layering on top off with jumpers or duster coats, that will hopefully last me right through til next summer! It's also a great piece for dressing up or down so I'll hopefully get a few parties out of it too!



You can also get a cheeky 10% of any item from the site with the code BLOG, so have a browse. 



H x

1 comment

  1. I have literally been eyeing up these boots since they were available online! So gorgeous!

    www.styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig