by Hannah Robinson

Prints In The Park



















H&M Fedora, H&M Cami, Topshop Skirt, Vagabond boots, Forever 21 long chain

I am moving to Brighton today and am yet to finish packing but here's a little outfit post I managed to squeeze in yesterday before packing my life away!

I picked up this amazing aztec print skirt in the Topshop sale and just thought it was the perfect summer piece that I can wear into autumn with a big chunky knit. Unfortunately I couldn't find it on the website as the sale stuff just goes so bloomin quickly so I don't have a link to it...soz! 

My good ole fedora is never too far from my head at the mo and its a really good summer cover up aswell as a more wintery number which I never would have usually considered. I am a bit of a sun worshipper but I am trying to be a bit more careful about covering up my head as I'm prone to a freckle/mole or two!

Again here are my beautiful little vagabonds that have hardly left my feet, the comfort is unreal!!

Love, Hannah x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig