by Hannah Robinson

Culottes and Cut-Outs









H&M Kimono, UO culottes, Vagabond boots, Topshop Bralet

Hello guys! I seem to be loving loosey goosey clothing at the minute, I think its my hatred of being too hot that means I like to be well aired at all times! I found these amazing culottes in the Urban Outfitters sale, I love the print and they remind my of my pjs, but in a good way. I was unsure of culottes at first but after investing in these which are a pretty neutral colour, Ive realised they're actually very easy to wear and so super comfy!

Here I have another kimono... I think this is number 6?? Is that ridiculous? This is another H&M number and I love the tassley detail! Im not a cardigan person so I find myself just wearing kimonos alll the time, and H&M have some amazing ones in just now that are all really affordable so check them out if you're looking to stock up!

Then on to the feet.. I got my first pair of Vagabonds yayyy!! I found these in the sale section of Urban Outfitters and they were down to £30 and only had my size left.. no brainer. So they came home with me and I haven't taken them off. These are some of the comfiest shoes I own, Ive been wearing them everywhere! The cut-out design makes them less clumpy, so they're the perfect go-to summer shoe to take your look from day to night. Gots to love a dual purpose shoe!

H x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig