by Hannah Robinson

Fluff In The Sun

So today I had a little change of scenery and am posting from Brighton! My boyfriend studies down here so I'm visiting him for a few days and he very kindly took some pics of me in the sun today. It's so windy down on the seafront here, but it was such a beautiful day I couldn't bare to be inside! The result is that I'm a bit glarey in the pics but I was actually feeling happy despite what it may look like!

In todays post I'm wearing one of my fave short sleeved fluffy jumpers. I have a long-sleeved turquoise one which I picked up in Topshop awhile ago, so when I saw this cute cropped sleeve version in Primark for a fraction of the price, I had to get it! I decided to pair it with the Topshop 'Mom' jeans, which are so well fitting and am really pleased I got them. I should probably point out that my boyfriend works in Topman so am very lucky to abuse a 25% staff discount when I'm out and about with him (which basically means I insist we go to Topshop most of the time and I would actually go as far to say I'm definitely a weekly visitor if not actually wayyy more frequently than that... oops). So I do tend to buy quite a lot of stuff in there.

I also took my boots on the first outing and was surprised at how comfy they were. I would never normally wear a high heel during the day as I'm already pretty tall and tend to find I get really achey feet really quickly! However, these were super comfy and I didn't feel like I was walking with a weird limp or staggering about in a drunken-esque manner, so was very pleased with these little beauties.

I don't normally change up my jewellery that often and tend to keep the same earrings in for ages until I get bored and then I change them to another pair for another few months etc and am always wearing my gold pendant and four rings. However, today I felt very black and white, which seems to be my thing at the minute, so I chucked on a statement necklace that I picked up in h&m probably a year ago now. I thought the neon colour made it a bit more spring like and I liked wearing something different, so maybe this will inspire me to actually wear more of the hundreds of necklaces/rings/bracelets/earrings I have waiting beautifully for me at home!!

Love, Hannah x









Fluffy cropped jumper Primark

6 comments

  1. Love this outfit x
    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! The heeled chelsea boots make it!

    http://annieallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bag :)

    Emmie x
    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a beaut!! My mum did good with Christmas prezzies haha xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig