by Hannah Robinson

Harry Styles Inspo













All Saints Leather JacketAcne Jumper (similar), ASOS Jeans, Carvela Kurt Geiger Boots

I've been sitting on this post for awhile, not for any particular reason, just because February has seen me lose my mojo and motivation! It's been so cold that taking blog photos seems a bit overwhelming and I've just been feeling a bit mehhh. 

But here it is, a little Harry Styles inspired leather / brown boots / messy hair combo that I threw on one day and it's quickly become one of my go-to outfits. 

My lovely man got me this amazing Acne jumper for Christmas, it was a total surprise and I am super impressed with his choice! It is the most expensive piece of knitwear I imagine I will ever own (and probably the most expensive piece of clothing he will ever buy!) but also one I will never get rid of. I love the charcoal colour and ribbed texture, it just feels so luxurious and is super cosy for these freezing days we're having. So a big thank you to him for a such a treat!

I'm also totally obsessed with these suede chelsea boots. I found them on shoeaholics which is such a great website for discounted high end shoes, I believe I'm now on my third purchase from them... #shoeproblems

H x


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig