by Hannah Robinson

The Metallic Pleated Midi
















Metallic Skirt (similar) | Topshop Jumper (old) | Carvela (old)

So apparently metallic midi skirts are a thing and I have to say I am loving this one I snapped up in the ASOS sale awhile ago. It was a bit too heavy to pull out over the summer but now it's officially jumper season, I brought him out from hibernation. I've just spotted another colour also in the sale (which I've linked above) and am tempted to add it my autumn wardrobe too, I think it'll look just as cool paired down with trainers or dressed up for an evening with some suede boots. I'm really looking forward to chucking on an oversized jumper with this skirt and my Adidas Superstars for a really chilled look and be the most warm and comfy ever. Watch this space. 

H x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig